Professional Contribution Grant Program
The purpose of this grant is to support members and further their contribution to the planning profession by attending the National Planning (NPC23) On-line Conference – April 26-28, 2023.
WPD will review grant applications received by March 10, 2023. Only applicants with a 2023 Women and Planning Division membership will be considered.
$800 ($400 each) will be available for up to 2 members to attend the NPC23 On-line Conference.
The application period is from February 13 – March 3, 2023.
To apply for the Professional Contribution Grant Program applicants will complete an on-line application. The following information will be required to complete the application:
- applicant name
- applicant email
- declaration that their employer is unable to pay for their registration or that they are between employment
- description of up to 200 words outlining why they would like to attend the National Planning On-line Conference
- description of up to 200 words explaining how attendance will support the applicant in making a contribution to the planning profession
- description of up to 200 words explaining how attendance at the conference will support the applicant in contributing to APA's strategic goals
- if they are a presenter of a facilitator of a session
- a chance to share any other information the applicant would like us to know.
POST GRANT SUBMISSION FOR RECIPIENTS
Successful grant recipients will submit by email a summary of their conference experience within 90 days after the conference explaining what they have already done and/or intend to do next to forward what they learned. Grant recipients may be asked to share their experience at a future Women and Planning webinar or networking event.